Tuesday, June 2, 2009

where to begin?

I know, I know. Its been a while since my last blog. What can I say other than I have been MIA. But now I am here, writing again.

Life has been busy. Very busy. So busy that at days end I fall into bed practically asleep. It will stay busy for some time too. Every day and every weekend is full of things to do. Im not sure where I last left off, what was going on and I don't have that much time to play catch up so Im not going to bother re-reading past blogs. 

So what has been going on. Well we attended Hannah's Kindergarten orientation where I went into panic mode on "oh my God. We have to do this, and get that, and work on this" apart of me wants to keep her home for one more year, to be selfish. I mean already years have flown by and once she heads off to school I know they will fly by even faster. Also Hannah's 5th birthday party is this weekend. That alone has kept me busy with planning and buying and cleaning and wrapping. You get the point. She is so excited and I am stressed. Here is hoping for warm weather since its a water party with slip n slides, pools, sprinklers, water guns and balloons. 

Jordan is getting ready for the end of school. He still has 2 weeks left. He tried out for a talent show with his girlfriend to sing a HS musical song, we should find out today if he made it though from what I hear they only take the best, silly since this is elementary school we are talking about. 

I signed up to Volunteer. I have been putting myself out there in hopes to cure my incredible shyness. Lets hope it works.

Now for the best news of all, I no longer sleep alone at night in my big King sized bed. My husband is home and I am so happy. We have been going non stop. Seeing movies, and going out. It feels so good to know he is safe and sound at home with me. To see his face and hug him. The kids were excited too of course. I feel bad though because they fight over him. "Daddy come here, daddy do this, daddy lets go out" and no like we don't have enough to do we are planning our first Washington camping trip. 

So yeah, thats life and if I go MIA again well sorry but I am a busy girl.

No comments: