Saturday, May 16, 2009

OMG, the sun really does exist.

So today is one of those days where I need a man around. I know that sounds sad but damn it if I did not need a few things done that my wimpy ass self can not do alone. First off I went to weed wack the backyard. See due to all the rain I have yet to be able to mow or do anything to my back yard, now that its sunny and dry I can finally get back there and make it look as best I can but within a weeks time my grass turned into a forest and is so tall I can not even open the back gate to get the mower in it. This is where I need a weed wacker because I can walk through the house with that and get the grass around the gate short to get the mower in. Well I go out there and since we have a electric one because our yard is not that big I plug it in and nothing happens. Why, because the wire thing in it is gone. So now I'm left to wonder what i need to buy, how to put it in and no one knows. Damn me for never being curious enough to ask my husband to teach me the ins and outs of things he usually does. I need my grass cut to find the dog crap that Gracie left back there because its hiding in the grass, and I also need it cut to do my big project, which again is something I need a guy for, or a few good friends who are willing to commit to this project. I want to move our backyard patio stuff up to the front courtyard. I already moved the chairs, but the table needs to people and a gate that opens to get out of the backyard. I also need to get the grill out which I can do but again I need a gate that opens. Then I need to somehow get the table into the courtyard, which may require it coming apart into pieces or someone who can lift it far above their heads. So see I need help, and everyone on this beautiful, sunny 75 degree day is gone and I am left wanting to swear up a storm because when I set my mind to something I would like to get it done soon before it drive me crazy. I also decided I want a pretty gazebo like tent to go over the patio furniture up front and that again requires strength I don't have and another pair of hands to put the thing together.

On a different note it looks like I am coming to MN for apart of the summer. I'm not sure if I am thrilled about this or not. I want to see friends and family. I'm looking forward to taking the kids to the zoo and Hannah to the American girl store and Jordan to Lego land and being able to eat at places they don't have around here and I miss ALLOT!!! But I hate not having my own things, my friends here and I like the summers here because its the only time its nice here and we can spend time outside. Oh well, either way I win and lose.

Hannah's birthday party is fastly approaching. I have all her gifts purchased with the exception of an American girl outfit or two. Were having just a small get together with about 30 people, only 9 of them are kids, 5 are teenagers and the rest friends of the family. I am hoping for sun to set up sprinklers and slip and slides outside and we are just doing snacks, cake and Ice cream. Hannah is excited. She has been nagging me since Jordan's birthday about her party. Its always weird to realize how fast they grow up and how much they have changed. Its sad and exciting all at the same time.

Now that I sat down for a break all my energy has gone out the window, damn that sucks.

No comments: