Thursday, November 27, 2008

And yet another twist.

So since it is Thanksgiving I wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I just got done cooking and decided to take a break before getting ready before we head out the door and over to our friends house. So here I am.

I have news in regards to where we will be living when we move away from here, and sadly its not DC. However it is an Island, its usually 85 degrees year round and my kids are worried about Volcano's. Can you guess where we are moving too?

Honolulu. HI. I'm excited. Obviously we don't have the written orders, but that takes time. Chris will still be in special projects which is good for him because he wants to stay with that group and it will still help for advancement. We could have waited for the DC job, it was still Chris's if he wanted it but allot of downsides came with waiting almost another year for it, but I wont bore you with those details on why we are not waiting. So without taking the DC job that left us with staying here in lovely Silverdale, WA (OK, so its not that lovely, it rains all the time and though it is very pretty, and green and I love Seattle, and hiking I hate the constant rain) so here we come Hawaii.

Anyone want to visit us? Of course that offer is only good if I know you, there will be no strangers staying in our house.

I know, I know things still could change, I mean another spot could open up in DC and Chris could decide "hey, wait, I want that" but we don't know that for sure, so until we have written orders this Hawaii thing is only about a 95% done deal. I'm excited, have I mentioned that? I mean I really wanted to go to DC, but Hawaii isn't all that bad of a second choice either. OK, Ill stop babbling now like a silly school girl and stop with this craziness.

Tomorrow is a shopping day. Yes, I am braving the stores. Target and JCpennys only though. Target for a few deals we need and Penny's because our pictures we had taken will be ready for pick up (and I wouldn't mind looking at what they have for sale either) I have never shopped on a black Friday, EVER!!! did I mention that? so it will be interesting. Luckily we don't really need anything, more so its DVDs and we are hoping to get Jordan's birthday present too at Target because they have what he wants for a very good deal. Wish me luck, I'm not a crazy crowd person so I hope I don't bite someones head off, or go crazy myself. Maybe instead Ill just sleep the day away and not risk the chance. We shall see.

Chris just pointed out our big bottle of Baileys will go bad this month, guess I will be having some of that tonight, and tomorrow night and until its all gone. Heaven forbid that goodness goes bad.

Again Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

No comments: