Sunday, November 9, 2008

Gosh darn it! talk about frustrating

OK. Right now I wish I could talk to my husband. I am going crazy here trying to refrain myself from spending 120 dollars of two tickets to a show I know we would love to go see. I can even get 1st row seats right now and as the minutes tick by I know that eventually If I don't act now I might not get anywhere near the 1st row. So whats the problem? Well Chris is gone, out to sea and though he should be here for the night what if I order them and he says "sorry honey, cant do it" so I have two choices. Order the tickets and spend the money on a show we really, really want to see (and is only here for one night) and hope he will be here to see it with me, or wait for him to get home and take my chances with crappier seating if any seating but know that he can or cant not go which would save me possibly 120 dollars. Can I scream now?

Right now 120 dollars is allot. Well considering that its near Christmas, and Chris's birthday, and Jordan's Birthday so there is allot of things coming up that we will need money for, and though I don't mind spending the money if we can go, its the worry of if we cant go. I even have a babysitter set up and everything. This is torture, pure torture.

This truly sucks by the way.

No comments: