Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Me and my boring, uneventful life.

I am sitting here trying to write with a very big 70 pound golden retriever sitting in my lap. Its not easy, trust me, especially when she is always pawing at me to pet her. Does she not understand she is too big to be a lap dog?

I was sound asleep less then 30 minutes ago. Early for me to go to be at 8pm but Hannah was asleep, Jordan is old enough to put himself to sleep at 9pm (though I did get up and make sure he actually went to bed though I am pretty sure I heard some toy playing going on after lights out) and after a crummy and depressing day all I wanted to do was sleep. Honestly I am so sick of this patrol that I could sleep the rest of it away. Gone is my usual perky self and instead sits a very grumpy, depressed me, not something I am proud of. I have done this before, I have (the patrols) many of them, and I will do many more, but all I want is my husband home. I'm not sure if its the holidays right around the corner or the fact that I am bursting at the seams to talk to him and tell him, I just miss my husband. Yeah, I know your sick of my bitching and moaning about this, but then again it is my blog and you can deal with it. My point is and I got way off track (sort of) is that I was sound asleep and now I am awake, and bored. All the good books have been read, all the TV serious we have on DVD have been watched and I have no desire to sit and channel surf. This sucks, this no ambition thing I have going on.

So here is a reminder to myself, when I go to Costco this weekend to pick up allot of books. To help with these moments where I need something to do and a book is always something that I am up to. Of course if I were smart Id avoid Costco all together seeing as I love that place and tend to spend more money then I budget and buy things we don't need. Maybe Barnes and noble is a better fit, or Amazon.com? Places I wont get in to much trouble with.

Im bored. did I mention that?

No comments: