Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Where is my pot of gold?

2 nights at the Great Wolf Lodge will cost us more than 4 nights at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas. I know its a indoor water park where admission is included in the cost of the rooms but still that seems high. I have heard great things about the place and have wanted to go since they opened the one within an hour and a half drive from us, but lack of funds and a certain some bodys schedule makes that hard. Maybe this would be a good idea next year to mark Jordan's 11th Birthday since it obviously wont be happening if we do our Vegas trip any time soon, and as of right now I am not putting off my Vegas trip. Its kind of like the honeymoon we never had, well we had a honeymoon but it did not involve really going anywhere but driving 3 hours north to Duluth.

I need to start playing the lottery and win, because this being on a budget thing sucks. Pinching Penny's and saving and all that is not fun, but I know I am not alone in this boat, and its part of life.

No comments: