Monday, March 2, 2009

Some of this and that

Why do people feel the need to go out in their PJ bottoms? No, I'm not talking about sweats but actual PJ bottoms. Today while I was at the store I saw not one, but three people in PJ bottoms, one was in her Christmas ones, and one that I noticed was wearing the slippers to go with it.

Now I get it if your sick and at the store to get medicine, but these women were shopping, and one even had a fake crown on her head, hair all disheveled. So I'm really hoping she out on a dare, otherwise someone should nominate her for an episode of "what not to wear" now I apologize if your one of those people who does indeed go out to the mall or grocery store in PJ bottoms, but that is not something I would ever do, not unless I had nothing else to wear and even then Id wait for clean clothing. Maybe I am a snob but I just think its odd.

On a totally different note I watched two episodes on the Discovery Channel "I was bitten"
oh my God, I spent half the time shivering and covering my eyes. There was one story about a boy who was bitten by a bot fly and eventually the larva that was laid turned into maggots and they showed him pulling the maggot like bugs out of these big holes in his legs. All I have to say is yuck! I can watch scary movies and not have nightmares but all night long I had freaky dreams about bugs in my skin. Yuck! Yuck! Yuck!

And lastly, as I jump from topic to topic which are not related to each other I have decided to look for a wig for Hannah. Now originally I would not care if she did not care about her lack of hair but she is upset by it and wants to comb her hair, and put it up in pony tails. It really breaks my heart to see how sad she is by her lack of hair and so I searched the web for wigs for kids and found a few that are cute, expensive, but cute. So now I am looking to take a trip to Seattle where they sell the wigs I found online to try them on and see if Hannah will indeed wear it and to make sure it looks cute and real on her and not totally funny. If it makes her happy I will happily spend the $150-250 dollars to give her hair. The things we will do for our kids.

So that's it, well not really, I could keep jumping around with many more topics, but the dog of mine smells like wet dog and its driving me nuts so I am going to attempt to bath my 75 pound dog by myself and hope she smells better, wish me luck, she usually wins when its her against me in the bath category.

No comments: