Friday, January 2, 2009

Hear me bitch (again)

I am so hungry. I have mentioned now several times that I am sick of eating foods that are easier for my poor little mouth which is now missing two teeth. Foods like applesauce and shakes and mashed potato's and eggs. I'm sick of drinking things that taste funny. I want my taste back and I want to be able to open my mouth wide enough to eat a sandwich, or a burger. I want it to not hurt when I chew. I am so damn hungry!!!

Things I am craving. Chinese food. We were supposed to ring in the New Years with a Chinese food feast which did not happen because of the rice, and my lack of chewing. I love rice, which is a big no no when your wisdom teeth come out. So now I am craving all things Chinese and cant have it. Other things I am craving. A good salad. Like a chicken Cesar salad. Nummy. Steak. Which is odd because I am not the biggest steak person out there. Maybe its the lack of protein in my diet, but it sounds good. Lets not forget the burger. I want a big, juicy burger with cheese and mayo and BBQ sauce. I also want peppers with dip, and strawberry's and a supreme pizza. Yeah, mostly I am craving junk food. I guess because my body is just craving anything nummy.

Sorry to sound repetitive and whinny but I am so damn hungry!!!! And lets not forget lonely too. What a sucky, sucky day.

By the way why cant anything I want to see be on pay per pre view because there is nothing good on tv tonight.

No comments: