Thursday, January 22, 2009

Never mind.

I had written a blog that spoke my mind, and how I felt. I said I was going to be more brave I guess would be a word I could use, however I turned into a chicken and deleted the post. Maybe once those people are addressed by my husband than I will re post it, and all the drama that goes with it, but for now I am playing nice.

I still feel strongly that if you can not afford to get married by the justice of the peace and need to have someone pay for it than you should not be getting married, especially when those people that paid for it are already paying 15,000 plus for a big wedding several months later. 

OK, so I was tempted to delete all blogs and start from scratch (again) wow, how sad am I? As I said I have a problem with starting over when I do not like what I am doing, this drives my husband insane.

Get this, when we first moved here a neighbor asked us to please leave our outside light off in the backyard because it shines into their bedroom. We said that wont be a problem, however they do not apply to the same rule and have there back light on about 4 nights out of the week. (and no, they don't live behind us, they live next to us, there is no one that lives behind us except a whole bunch of evergreen trees) 

I'm very bored. Can you tell because in all honesty I have nothing to say, and suddenly I have a craving for pancakes from I hop. I blame the commercial and now my tummy is growling. Yep, see nothing exciting at all to write about.

I think I am off to make some pancakes for breakfast. 

Sorry to be a bore, and a chicken.

No comments: