Monday, May 11, 2009

Lost in a daze. Or something like that.

I hate to admit it but lately my life has been boring. I feel like I am wandering around in a daze. I find myself willing the day to be over and yet at the same time I also feel very busy. I guess Its because for so long I was on the go. Away from home. Running errands, hanging out with friends, dinner out, shopping, getting our nails done. There was always something. My mom visiting, Sub ball, convention, birthday parties and so on and now I have been a home body. I have cleaning and laundry and planning of things like Hannah's birthday party or the trip I might be taking for a summer vacation in MN. Its not like I don't have things to do, its just I miss the constant on the go way things were. Even today was busy. Let me give you a run down.

Woke up late, got Jordan off to school but barely.
Made breakfast, ate breakfast, cleaned up breakfast for Hannah and me.
Got us ready and dressed for the day.
Did some laundry, wiped down the counters and picked up the house.
Ran to Wal-mart.
Had friends over to deal with some last minute things from my Cookie Lee Party I had last week and talked with those friends.
Watched my friends kids.
Said goodbye to my friends kids and then watched another friends kids.
Made dinner, ate dinner, cleaned up after dinner.
Played with the kids and the dog.
Did more laundry.
Talked on the phone with my mom, with a few friends and yelled at a sales person.
Gave Hannah a bath.
Put the kids to bed.

And now here I am. Those are usual days. Running errands, cleaning, Laundry, friends, kids, dog, working out. In all reality I am busy, I am doing things and I am not sinking into oblivion with no life. So why do I feel so bored? Why do my days seem to stretch on for what seems like forever? 


No comments: