Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tuesday morning babbling

If you were to look into my closet you would see one color more prominent then the rest. That color is blue. There is a shit ton of blue in my closet and yesterday as I shopped with a friend I noticed that was what I went for. I also like whites, blacks and grey. Everything I wanted was blue. Another thing that was pointed out is I have to many sweatshirts because it was also what I went for on our shopping trip, and what was even better is those adorable, comfy sweatshirts were on sale, but I refrained and walked away (after much pouting) I did pretty well and stuck as close to the gift cards as possible. I did have a close call at American Eagle when I had a struggle between two outfits and only the amount to buy one. I still want the other one. A cute pair of black trouser shorts and a cute black and white cami style top with lace. I'm rather sad because damn that outfit was cute, and to be fair I don't own a pair of casual and everyday black shorts like those and I could dress the top up or down. See, there I go trying to talk myself into an outfit I really should be talking myself out of, or at least talking myself out of until next payday. Damn my bad luck for never wining the lottery. I'm off to get dressed in my new blue t-shirt. 

Oh and a completely different note I am so sick of wind, cold and rain. Yesterday was horrible and icky and I want some sun so I don't look like death in shorts. Where is fun spring weather because lately it feels like fall and Its so not helping my mood. I need my sunshine.

No comments: