Saturday, May 9, 2009

Time for a change

So we are looking at moving out of housing. I have already gotten in touch with a place that helps find rental homes and I have seen a few places I really like online now its just going to see them in person, oh and finding a place that we can afford and will take a dog. 

I'm not crazy about the idea of actually moving our stuff. I hate that part, packing, moving, unpacking. However the idea of maybe having a bigger back yard and a fourth bedroom again is appealing. I would say we would buy, but lets face it we don't plan on staying here unless there is no other option so why would we buy? 

So yeah, that is what is going on with me. I also am looking at a possible job prospect, so wish me luck on that. A new place to live and a new job, big things are a coming. 

No comments: