Monday, May 4, 2009

No kids+friends+dancing+drinks=fun!





That would be me at the combined Birthday celebration for Amy and me when we went out to the on base club to drink, dance and play pool with a bunch of friends. If you can not tell, I was a bit drunk at this point. See the red nose? See the fact that I look like a giggling fool? yeah, I was buzzed.



It was a fun night. I so can not wait to do it again. I generally don't get wasted, I know when to stop or slow down. I mean I am a 95 pound woman so I know I have to watch how much I drink.

We started off drinking at my house, then went to the on base club then ended up at Amy's house. We walked, the one good thing about living on base and near the base club, and its a good thing since none of us would have been able to drive by nights end.

The music was good, we danced, we laughed, we drank and we danced some more. I think there was 10 of us at the club that night in our group. We got carded by the manage an hour into our night out. I think he thought because we had the guys buying most of the drinks we were underage, plus several of us looked it. He looked a bit shocked with what our actual age was because he said something like "I never would have thought" I even offered to show him my drivers license and my military dependant ID to prove my age though he said I did not need too.

After the club closed we attempted to walk to Amy's house for snacks since we were starving. I forgot what its like to go out drinking and dancing and the fact that usually at least for me my body craves food.

I cant wait to go back. Its fun to get out without the kids, with friends and just have fun. I hope though next time my husband will be able to go because it kind of sucked being the only one without a husband.

No comments: