Wednesday, May 13, 2009

much needed sleep, and the lack there of.

I am so tired that I am wondering how I will ever make it through the day without dozing off. I seriously only got 2 hours of sleep, and yes I could still be asleep but for some reason my body wont let me, just like last night as I tried and tried to fall asleep and I could not. My brain was on overdrive and even though my body felt totally exhausted my brain just kept going with thoughts. Even 2 Tylenol pm's did nothing to help. So yeah today will be a totally awesome day I think what with me having twenty million things to do and my body wanting nothing more then to sleep and not participate in those errands that need to be run or chores that need to be completed. I mean I am so tired that the idea of a shower makes me want to cry because I really don't think I have the strength to stand for one. Wow, I so sound like a very old person suddenly. Please pray that I don't fall asleep into my pizza tonight when I got out with friends, that would not be good and not to mention very embarrassing.

So yeah now that I am done with my little rant on sleepless nights and a zombie like me I think I really should stop procrastinating and get on with the day because the longer I sit here and wait the harder it will be, or so I think. 

I so just want to crawl back into bed and sleep.

No comments: