Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

Ive been so busy that now when I have nothing to do I am so bored and wander around aimlessly feeling all lost and alone. I like being busy, it helps, and because I have been so busy I have lots to write about, sadly I don't have much time to write about them because duh I am busy.

However I currently have time, 40 minutes to be exact before I am off to do more things that keep me busy so you get a quick post. I could write about the drama that is going on, the party/dancing that will happen this weekend to celebrate my friends 21 birthday as well as my 28Th birthday or the cute story about me, an 80 some year old man, 2 oranges and lots of females with a camera, but instead you get this:

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

So happy birthday to me. I am 28 years old today and sadly starting to feel older than I would like.

Today started off great, well its still great. I got up to flowers from my husband which are beautiful and cards from the kids and one that my husband left behind and had me in tears (good tears) Then I got text messages and emails and ecards from family and friends all wishing me a happy birthday. Then lunch with my friend who took pictures for my husband and had them sing me happy birthday but at least I got a free cake out of it so its all good. Then shopping because every girl needs to spoil herself on her birthday right? Then I had to stop at the store for a pot luck dish (I'm lame and got chips and dip) for tonight's meeting I need to go too. Then I hung out with friends at home which leads me to right this very moment. So yeah, good day, lots of great friends and I am all smiles. The only thing that could make this day any better is a certain someone being here.

I like having a friend whose birthday is around mine because then we can do fun things to celebrate. Thursday night everyone is going out to dinner and then Friday we are doing drinks/shots here at my house and then out to hopefully dance the night away. We are checking out a ladies night but non of us have been so hopefully its not super lame and lastly Saturday we are getting tattoos.

So yeah its my birthday, and even though I still have time to elaborate on so many other things going on I wont because did you not catch the whole its my birthday theme of this blog, and on your birthday you should relax and enjoy the day, so you all will have to wait another day to hear the cute, funny and down right dumb things I have been up too.

No comments: