Thursday, April 16, 2009

Not such a lovely day

My life is very intresting right now, not in a good way, well mostly not in a good way, but thats a story for another time.

I am bored. I need to run errands and get some basic grocery's but instead I am stuck here waiting for a package that needs a signature and of course knowing my luck it wont be till later tonight that it shows up leaving me to either run errands much later then I wanted too or putting them off for another day. So here I sit playing the waiting game, have I ever mentioned how much I hate this game?

I'm also very, very tired. I have not been sleeping well do to stress and other things. Stress is a horrible thing, especially for me since I get really sick when I get super stressed and I am about to that point. Its stress and what is causing the stress that is making my life interesting right now in a not good way and what I would give to be able to sleep soundly and not be stressed. Right now life sucks.

No comments: