Friday, August 8, 2008

Never thought Id say this but Im homesick.

I'm so procrastinating, but hey, whatever because I really have no desire to do anything. I miss my husband, I am stressed and all I want is to get back to WA, unpack and put things away and rest in my own house. Now not to sound ungrateful for my parents who let us stay here (two kids, a dog and myself for over 2 months) but there is something about your own place, your own time, your own stuff. You don't have to worry about overstepping boundaries and what not. So yeah I want to get home, but I know Ive already established this in another post so Ill move on.

I wish I could pack up the car already, but for some reason my parents are not packed yet, and my step dad insists he will pack up the car. Now I have traveled lots in a vehicle with the kids and dog and lots of stuff, and I know once he sees all the stuff he will probably get his undies in a bunch because there is allot, but how else am I supposed to get things home? He wants to attach most everything to the roof, which is fine except we will be stopping at a hotel for 2 nights and then at my aunt and uncles for 3, so I kind of worry about my stuff getting stolen, I mean my parents are way to trusting but I have heard enough horror stories from people who have moved and had trailers and uhaul's stolen while they were sleeping in a hotel, so me, not so trusting. Its bad enough I have all sorts of odds and ends on the rooftop carrier (toys, empty movie cases, more toys, shoes, and other assorted stuff) that I worry will get taken, but my clothing? yeah, Id rather be cramped in the back thanks. The kids wont be, but I will, so its my choice and I am fine with it. My parents will sit upfront, and they too wont be cramped, so they need to listen to me and respect my stuff and stop taking control, yes I sound ungrateful for their help in driving back with me to WA, but seriously its my vehicle, and mostly my stuff. See, already I can tell this is going to be a long, miserable, cranky trip. God help me. Where the hell is my husband when I need him? oh yeah, that's right, he is out to sea....

Maybe I should go back to bed and see if I wake up in a better mood. Next time I'm flying.

I am thankful for my parents help, I do want to make that clear. I don't want to sound like a snotty grown women or anything, its just this is so stressful when you travel, but add in traveling with other people and lots of stuff to somehow cram into a car is not fun at all. So again if I sound like a huge bitch I do apologize, and remember I miss my husband very much and all I want is to see him and damn it he isn't in WA where I can hug him, and kiss him and be much happier but instead out in the middle of some ocean where I cant talk to him, or see him, or even write to him, so give me a break on the criticism OK?


I just want to go home, I just dread the drive, at least next time I write Ill be in WA (YAY!!)

No comments: