Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Because I am procrastinating

First things first.

It is way to early to be up. I know, your thinking "its 9AM!" but when you got two hours of sleep trust me 9AM is too early. I feel like a walking zombie, my face looks like I need sleep and the last thing I feel like doing is going out and going dress shopping today. I so don't feel like putting a dress on, taking it off and repeating the process over and over again. Ugh! why did I agree to this? Plus its cold out, and I have a ton too do which I don't want to do, but today is the last day before my mom comes and the basics of cleaning a house besides organizing, putting toys away, and scrubbing down walls, showers, tubs and sinks need to be done. I would have done it before today but I knew I would still re-do it again so my thought was why do it twice? 

Oops. Let me back up to the dress thing. You might be asking yourself "I thought you were not going to buy a dress but wear one from a past event" and the answer is yes, and no. Im not sure to be truthful what I will do. The need to save my money and spend it on things like dinner out with my mom or at Pikes Place Market or just for the heck of saving appeals to me a great deal. However I found some beautiful dresses at the stores site (again) and if they have them, and if they are beautiful and fit and are not a ton of money I probably will cave. But since I am not in the mood for trying things on today that might work in favor of re-wearing a dress I already have. So we are playing the wait and see game. 

As for my mom, I am excited. Besides moping, sweeping, changing the sheets on the beds, vacuuming and dusting I have to run and get coffee, soda and milk and see if I can find the movie Australia since everyone tells me how good it is and the NEX did not have it (I am guessing it was sold out) Now lets pray for good weather (no rain, sun, warmer) for our outings. I am off to blare my favorite song on the radio while I get ready in hopes my energy will spike and make me more perky for what is to be a very, VERY long day.

Lets hope Hannah is in a better mood than I am. 

No comments: