Sunday, March 29, 2009

Things I should be doing

I have been meaning to sit down for some time now and monkey with my blog. Make it pretty and nice and all that, but sadly I never get to it. Its just like how I keep meaning to organize my make up drawers or finish the photo book online that was supposed to be for my husbands last patrol. These things just are there waiting to be given some time and yet I don't get around to it. I blame the fact I have no attention span lately, maybe I never had one but the point is I get fidgety or something comes up. One day though I will do it, today however is not that day.

I watched Australia tonight and bawled like a baby. My Daughter noticed and asked me "mommy what's wrong" I informed her mommy was sad but OK and she gave me a hug and a big smile and said "don't be sad mommy, I love you" I gave her a smile and thanked her. When my husband is gone and I watch a movie that has any type of romance in it that is not a romantic comedy (and sometimes even when it is) I cry. 


My weekend is slow. I was hoping it be more eventful but really its been lazy. Did I mention we and a friend and her kids went to the movies last night? yeah, well we did and now I remember why I don't go to movies unless I am paying $3 or less at the base theater because just for the kids and me with food and tickets it was $40. That's the price of buying a movie at the store and ordering a Costco pizza. I wish I could say my weekend would get more exciting but I highly doubt that. More cleaning and laundry and hanging with the kids. Spring break is upon us, 5 days of both kids being home when I am used to one, which can I say is kind of scary since my kids love to annoy the other and with one being out of school I can say that their annoying one another will eventually annoy me. Sadly I know their love of bugging each other will only grow and get worse as they get older. Isn't that part of sibling love?

I am off to finish my book and try to not be so damn bored though what I really should do is get some sleep since it is 1 in the morning.

No comments: