Monday, March 23, 2009

A sad realization

Today is one of those days where I am irritated and frustrated and kind of pissed off. It started last night and though I was hoping today it would disappear It had not, sadly I think its actually worse.

I could say why I feel this way, but the truth is I cant, for several reasons and because I feel this way for several reasons. Confused yet?

I can say this. Have you ever done favor after favor after favor for someone only to be treated like crap. What ever happened to the word "thank you" especially when you go out of your way to help someone? I am sick of being used, and walked all over and treated like crap, especially by those who call themselves your friends. I'm sick of people thinking my time does not matter especially when I have other things to do but their favors turn into me missing what I need to do, and when I finally have to put my foot down for an appointment I am the horrible person suddenly. 

I am realizing that I need to develop a back bone and stand up for myself even if it means pissing a so called friend off and that friendship being over, because obviously that friendship to begin with was not a true one. I don't mind helping people out, I do mind when they take advantage of my kindness.

So there is one of the many reasons I am in this lovely mood that I am in today. 

Bitter, yeah, just a bit.

No comments: