Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cinderella



Ha. After much looking on the web for the dress I purchased for the sub ball I finally found it, granted its not in this color but a really pretty Sage color but other than that this is my dress. Pretty huh? Now lets hope the seamstress who is on vacation can get it done in time. She has a week from after she gets back to get it ready and if its not ready I am screwed.

I have a light gold bag and heels that match and pearl earring and I think I might buy the matching necklace and I do have a sparkly pearl headband that I may or may not wear after a friend told me I look like a child wearing it, and I already look young as it is.

Can you tell I am excited? I feel like Cinderella in this dress. The only thing that will be missing that night is my prince.



No comments: